How do I connect to the wi-fi?
Instructions for accessing CCSU's wireless network.
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2012 | 127 Views
Topics: technical support
Was this helpful? 0 0
You can connect to a wireless network in a couple of easy steps:
- Open your wireless settings and connect to one of our broadcast wireless networks (CCSU-SECURE, voyager, or students). Guest should choose "Voyager".
- Next, open a web browser. At the Clean Access Network Authentication screen, enter your BlueNet username and password.
- If you are on a Mac, you are done and can now use the Internet.
- If you are on a Windows-based PC, you will be prompted to install the Clean Access NAC Agent. All Windows-based computers connecting to the wireless network are required to run the Clean Access Agent. Clean Access verifies that your computer has proper updates (patches) and virus protection, ensuring that your computer is safe to be on the wireless network.
- Guests should log in as Username: guest, Password: guest. Choose "Guest Access" from the drop down menu.
For students, faculty & staff, there are special configuration instructions for connecting to CCSU-SECURE.