I can't log in with my bluenet ID. What's going on?
Here are a couple of steps to try in order to resolve this problem.
Make sure you have a valid bluenet ID and that the password hasn't expired (it expires every 90 days) to check your bluenet and library account please follow these steps.
To check your Library record...
- Go to the Burritt Library Home Page... http://library.ccsu.edu/
- At the bottom right of the screen, under “Services”, choose the option called “Your Library Record”
- On the left side of this page, try typing your Blue Net username and password and see if that logs you in, or not.
- If it works, then you should be all set to use the library resources. You may be blocked from accessing our databases at work, but that shouldn’t happen from home.
- If these steps do not work, you can also try clearing your browser's cache (browsing history) and try to access the database/e-journal again.
If all else fails, call Norm at 860-832-0064 or fill out this form and we will try other options.