Q. How do I create a myEbsco account?
A myEBSCO account enables you to save lists of articles, citations, and share your research with others. It also enables you to download Ebsco E-book titles offline.
To create the ID:
To set up a myEBSCOhost account
1. Click the Sign In in the top toolbar of the screen.
2. From the Sign In Screen, click the Create a new Account link.
3. The Create a New Account Screen appears with Personal Account entered in the Account Type field. Fill in the fields on the Create a New Account Screen. When you have completed the fields, click Save Changes.
4. If all the information was accepted, a message appears that provides your user name and password. Click OK. You will be automatically logged in as a personal user. You should note the user name and password you created so you can log in at a future session.
5. If you have forgotten your password, you can submit your user name to retrieve your password.