Q. Can a CD audio book be transferred from CCSU to my library in Maryland?

I would like to get a specific audio CD sent to Anne Arundel County Library. Is that possible?


You may request audio CDs through your Interlibrary Loan Department. If you are not a student in Connecticut you may request this item through your local public library or university if you are affiliated with one.


  • Last Updated Jan 11, 2019
  • Views 26
  • Answered By Andrew Fal

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

The CCSU campus has reopened under coronavirus precautions for the Spring 2021 semester. Please see the 20-21 Academic Year Guide to Library Services to learn about the services & resources available to library users this semester.